- guys: uh why do girls care so much about being skinny? it's so annoying
- guys: ew fat chicks
- guys: why do girls care so much about shopping and romance and nail polish lol so annoying
- guys: ew crazy butch lesbian manly feminazis why can't they act more feminine lol
- guys: why do girls wear makeup they look so much better without it
- guys: oh i'm so sorry are you sick? tired? dying?
- guys: haha girls suck at math/science/sports
- guys: a girl who does math/science/sports? well? get back in the kitchen that shits not gonna get you a husband
- guys: why are girls so sensitive when we look at their boobs or something c'mon with that top you're asking for it
- guys: oh my god a gay guy just hit on me how fucking disgusting what a creeper doesn't he have any boundaries?
"Did you ever see such a beautiful dress?"
You disagreeing with me doesn’t make me any less right.
Ok but this is one of my favorite Disney endings because they decided to be happy together as frogs rather than try and find a way to be human and by finding that happiness they got to be humans again like that is rad as hell thank you Disney
Uh excuse you, that is the plot of Shrek
“I didn’t like the look of Rory’s drummer myself. He looked the nasty one, with his little grey streak of hair. But the nastier one turned out to be Ringo, the nicest of them all. Playing without Ringo is like driving a car on three wheels.”
"Rory Storm + the Hurricanes came out here the other week, and they are crumby. He does a bit of dancing around but it still doesn’t make up for his phoney group. The only person who is any good in the group is the drummer." (1960)
GEORGE: I like Ringo’s song [Octopus’s Garden].
WIGG: Yes, great song.
GEORGE: Because – I mean, most people say, “Oh well, it’s Ringo,” or you know, “Haha,” or something. But it’s great that Ringo should do it. You know, why shouldn’t he do it? And it’s just like a country and western tune anyway, and it’s a happy tune, and it’s all that. And I like what he’s saying about “rest our head on the sea bed” and all that. “We could be warm beneath the storm…” (1969)
"Ringo’s got the best back beat I’ve ever heard and he can play great 24-hours a day." (1974)
"George presented [Ringo] recently with a special leather bound volume which on the cover said, ‘Ringo Starr: greatest drummer on earth.’" (1985)
"It’s always hard for a drummer. It’s hard for Ringo to just knock out an album. It’s difficult enough for me and Paul. It’s not easy having been enormously famous, and, you know, having to try to…I don’t mind, personally. I don’t mind being obscure. I remember years ago Ringo saying to me he’d love to have a Number 1. And I said, what for? You are the Number 1. It doesn’t matter about the record.” (1988)
- George Harrison on Ringo Starr
The amazing Kerry Washington in some of her movies:
- Save The Last Dance (2001)
- The Human Stain (2003)
- She Hate Me (2004)
- Ray (2004)
- Little Man (2006)
- The Last King Of Scotland (2006)
- The Dead Girl (2006)
- I Think I Love My Wife (2007)
- Lakeview Terrace (2008)
- Django Unchained (2012)
she loves flowers
We had an intense game of fetch today.
He was huffing and puffing and I had to take a photo!
don’t talk to strangers online because you will become best friends with them, and the distance will ruin your life
do you ever stay in the shower for so long you forget who you are